Skip to main content

Random excerpt from Creativebazaar

A snapshot from 'I am a Bitches Man!' Read the rest at (creativebazaar.wordpress.com)


I realized this when I was listening to George Carlin - How’s your dog? from his 1976 album ‘On the road’. Yes I am a Dog’s man. A Ladies man; may be…but a Dog’s/Bitches man; for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random tip of the Day # 133

"Always remember to close the other nostril, when you blow your nose." This way the fluid goes out and not IN to your sinuses. Thank me when you don't die of pneumonia.

Random Babble: Bore

The word 'Bore' has a lot of connotations. All connotations can be found in a dictionary. So why am I doing it here? Because I can and I am plain bored. Bore: To be a bore. Someone who has the ability to spread boredom. This should not be mistaken for a superpower. It is more common than you can imagine. Illustration: The author finds some of his posts a bore . Bore : Bore is used to define the diameter of a tube or tunnel or anything circular. Its associated more to a hole. Gun barrels also are identified using the bore. No Calibre is different, this is more related to the barrel. Illustration: The bore of the barrel of the gun pointed at your face is directly related to your ability to hold your bladder. Bore : Bore is also a sort of digging term related to the process of digging into something. It perhaps obvious since Bore seems to like tunnels and holes. Its only natural to associate itself to the process of digging too. Illustration: The termite bore holes in my book...

Why Science isn't helping?

A lot of you may immediately raise your voices arguing over this. I can already hear some of them...'What do you mean Science isn't helping?'....'Its ridiculous to think science isn't helping'... 'Then what about all the advancements around us thanks to science'. I hear you. But let me tell you why Science isn't helping us the way it should. It is true we have made a lot of advancements in the different fields of science & technology. We have nuclear power, bio-genetics, space flights and more. But if you look closer you will realize that any field where humans have tried to use science to replace a part of nature, it has resulted in catastrophe. Science has mostly derived its inspiration from nature. Let it be the Libelle G-suit used by modern combat pilots (which is inspired by the humble dragonfly) or Artificial Intelligence which tries to mimic the brain. This inspired development also known as Biomimetics has helped science make tremendous l...